воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

florida oil change services




So, the UAH republican party must have been having a rally or some foolishness today, because I was sitting around minding my own business when all of a sudden a lady (who had been arguing with her friends about the different reasons Obama was evil) turns to me and asks me who I was voting for.

I have told yall I am voting third party, and that is true. But I couldnapos;t help myself and answered her "Barack Obama".

I have never actually seen a group of less than 10 break into literally one of those "Rabble Rabble" type reactions.

To Sum it up, it was pretty much what you would expect out of a political debate that starts that way, but what bothered me about it was this.

This lady and her friends simultaneously asserted that Obama was secretly a Muslim waiting to destroy America from within, and that he went to a Christian Church for 20 years where black-nationalist views were celebrated. None of these people even blinked at this. Those were their two arguments. Obama is a secret Muslim radical that eats pork and attends christian church.

Donapos;t you have to choose one or the other there? Come on people.

Also, you know how sometimes songs show up in your life and keep re-appearing in strange places? I am currently being haunted by Dusty Springfieldapos;s "Son of a Preacher-Man"

I like it but its starting to make me uncomfortable. To illustrate; it was the song that played as I was on hold on the phone this afternoon.

ashton christopher kutcher, florida oil change services, florida oil drilling, florida oil paint landscape everglades, florida oil painter.



Комментариев нет: